Dear Business Owner,
Many of our clients tell us they want to submit a press release, but can’t think of what to write about.
Well, I’m here to tell you that’s crazy (no offense)!
A press release can be submitted for almost any reason. Once ideas start flowing, it’s almost too easy. Each release is a new opportunity to rank in Google and get in front of customers.
As you read down this list, you’ll realize it’s a giant assemblage of marketing ideas. Practically a guide to running your own successful business!
These types of promotions are exciting to customers, employees and the greater community. They see you’re always improving.
Isn’t that the type of business you’d like to shop with?
I believe that any company can benefit from running multiple releases per month. Remember, you don’t have to write them yourself — just give us a topic at PressAdvantage.com and we’ll write them for you!
107 Reasons To Write A Press Release For News Today
Consider Submitting a Press Release at PressAdvantage.com Every Time You…
1. Launch a new product or service
2. Rewrite or create your company’s mission statement
3. Create a helpful IFTTT.com recipe for your customers or industry
4. Donate to charity
5. Write a helpful blog post with free tips
6. Join a social network with scheduled content releases and ask for followers
7. Release an E-book, report or white paper
8. Piggyback on a recent news story by announcing related expert information
9. Serve your 10,000th (or X# of customer)Discover any impressive milestone while analyzing company records
10. Discover any impressive milestone while analyzing company records
11. Run a webinar
12. Run a local in-person workshop
13. Share a particularly exciting customer testimonial in the form of an inspiring news story
14. Create a “Day” for your industry (i.e. National Pizza Day)
15. Sponsor a local event
16. Warn against a negative trend you see in your industry
17. Celebrate a positive trend you see in your industry
18. Appear on TV, radio or another platform
19. Run a holiday sale
20. Run a sale or giveaway related to an outrageous, trending news story
21. Disprove a myth related to your business with absolute authority
22. Hold a contest
23. Implement a popular new business concept (i.e. six sigma)
24. Implement a new technology or piece of machinery
25. Start sourcing materials or employees exclusively within your country
26. Win a major new client
27. Join a new association or club
28. Earn a new certification
29. Host a celebrity event, book signing, etc.
30. Lower your prices
31. Celebrate the anniversary of your company’s founding
32. Book a speaking engagement
33. Create a Meetup.com group
34. Start a podcast
35. Create a YouTube channel
36. Run a small study and explain its consequences
37. Put together a Lunch n’ Learn event
38. Create a scholarship
39. Convince a notable affiliate to promote your product
40. Create an industry-wide award ceremony
41. Give an employee a creative award
42. Give a customer of the month award
43. Interview your competition about a common issue
44. Form your own industry association with competitors
45. Celebrate the promotion of an employee
46. Poll your customers and announce the results
47. Develop a creative new use for your product
48. Volunteer with employees for a local cause
49. Tally how much your company gave back to the community this year
50. Celebrate a longstanding employee on their anniversary of X# years
51. Debunk a particularly false social media article related to your industry
52. Trademark a new process or system in grand fashion
53. Change how your business operates due to a new scientific breakthrough
54. Invite colleagues to an open debate
55. Enhance an existing product
56. Tell the unique and emotional reason that you started your business
57. Host a customer appreciation day
58. Appoint someone to your board of directors
59. Earn an “A” rating from the BBB
60. Exhibit with a booth at a trade show
61. Do an open house tour of your office, factory etc
62. Offer an internship opportunity
63. Create a plan to go “green”
64. Take a stand on a newsworthy topic
65. Publicly challenge someone to something
66. Celebrate the retirement of a respected employee
67. Protest local anti-business legislation
68. Provide free consultations (generate leads)
69. Provide an annual reminder (e.g. get a flu shot)
70. Attend a major conference or expo and report your view on something interesting
71. Launch an affiliate program
72. Promote that you’ve become an affiliate for another business’ new product launch
73. Start a customer referral program
74. Start a rewards program for loyal customers
75. List your product on a new sales channel, such as Amazon.com
76. Book a guest speaker for a live event
77. Pull a creative publicity stunt in your town
78. Start a petition
79. Create an entertaining viral video
80. Open a new office or warehouse
81. Celebrate an employee winning a leadership position or award in your community
82. Re-brand a product in some way
83. Develop a proprietary algorithm or method of solving a problem
84. Lock in an exclusive or unique vendor arrangement
85. Hire a new employee
86. Win a big sales contract
87. Get an article published in a prestigious publication
88. Announce your availability for certain work, such as consulting or giving speeches
89. Launch a new website
90. Acquire or merge with a different company
91. Raise capital
92. Meet an internal goal set within the company
93. Write a new sales letter and announce its publication
94. Expand your customer service hours
95. Improve employee benefits
96. Run a large space ad in a notable publication
97. Start a monthly client newsletter
98. Mail a seasonal product catalog
99. Run a 3-day “flash sale” on a hot item
100. Buy local radio ads
101. Rent a newsworthy billboard in a highly visible place
102. Get a vanity phone number
103. Announce a “cross-promotion” with a related business (i.e. gym offers marketing flyers for free local chiropractic consultations)
104. Add a new bonus item that comes with your core product
105. Offer a student or senior citizen discount
106. Start accepting Bitcoin payments
107. Scan Techcrunch.com, the business section of your local paper and other news sources for your own ideas!
With all of these ideas, there is no way you can not think of at least 10 ways your business could benefit from Press Releases!
Interested in using our PR News submission service, or taking advantage of our completely done for you PR news releases?
Our service is a much lower price than the other PR submission companies, and we include writing and editing along with the submission and reporting! You are always guaranteed to be syndicated on Google News, as well as over 200+ news and media sites. Check out a list of just some of the sites we syndicate to here.
We hope this post helps you get ideas for future releases.
If you would like to try our completely done for you written and submitted PR News Release service, click here to watch the video and try us out for only $1.00 today!
All the best to you in your endeavors!